Saturday 2 June 2012

Assisting Nicole Freeman- Day 1

The first week into my summer holidays and I managed to bag myself some work experience for the fashion stylist Nicole Freeman. I will be assisting Nicole on a fashion shoot for Surface magazine.

Day 1: The Pick Ups

I arrived at Nicole's flat in Hackney at 11am to pick up a suitcase which I'd be filling with clothes ready for the shoot tomorrow. I head off on my travels around London - West, Central and East. I only had five places to pick up from but was warned there will be more when returning. I was told I had to pick up an Erdem sample from Relative PR, which meant I got to the biscuit building where they're located. I love the biscuit building, mostly for it's name but it's interior is lovely, so I was happy about that one. My first day of collections wasn't too bad concerning I spent hours walking round London, but the weather was kind and I had my ipod to keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment