Friday 8 June 2012

Spoiling myself..

I decided it was time to treat myself for two reasons. 1. My hard work for Nicole Freeman needed to be rewarded and 2. I haven't treated myself in far too long.


I bought a Mink Pink knitted jumper with 3/4 length sleeves. I love the holey detail on the jumper and for this reason, I also bought a lace crop top to wear underneath it. The crop top also works well as a comfy alternative to a bra. Both pieces are from Urban Outfitters.


 I also treated myself to a ditsy floral print playsuit, also from Urban Outfitters. Not something I'd usually be drawn to, but thought I would try something more feminine for once. The cut out detail breaks up the print nicely and I look forward to wearing this little number with converse and a denim jacket when the sun comes out. My final (and favourite) purchase is a pair of dungarees from American Apparel. Due to their expense, I decided to order these online to save myself 15% so I'm looking forward to having these babies delivered in the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment