Monday 27 February 2012

TERRYWOOD

TERRYWOOD opening tonight from 6-9 at OHWOW Gallery, 937 N. La Cienega Blvd. I’ll see you there!!!

TERRYWOOD opens tomorrow, Feb 24th at OHWOW LA!!

Hooray for Hollywood… My show opens next friday Feb. 24th at OHWOW gallery in LA!!

I have blogged about photographer Terry Richardson several times before. I absolutely love his photographs and his distinctive photographic style. This is why it pains me that his current exhibition, Terrywood, is located far, far away in the land of Los Angeles. I could marvel over his pictures all day long (and do thanks to the wonderful invention called 'The Internet'). I envy those that get to visit the exhibition and long for it to come over to the UK.

(All images nabbed from: www.terrysdiary.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment